X-cite

X-cite by Alghanim Electronics is the largest multi-brand electronics retailer in Kuwait with a collection of over 300 global brands. X-cite’s parent company is Alghanim Industries, is one of the largest, privately-owned companies in the Gulf region. A multi-national company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate with more than 30 businesses. Under the leadership of its CEO, Omar K. Alghanim, the company is committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region. X-cite is where technology meets excitement. X-cite delivers a dynamic, convenient and fun shopping experience to its customers. With stores in all the best locations, customers will find it easy to pick up the electronics products that they most want to buy. Xcite.com is the newest member of the X-cite family, bringing more convenience and choice to Kuwait’s fast-growing online consumer audience. Alghanim Industries was named one of Hewitt Associates’ Best Employers in the Middle East and one of Asia’s Best Employer Brands. A multi-national company in outlook with operations in 40 countries, Alghanim Industries is a multi-billion dollar conglomerate with more than 30 businesses. One of these businesses is X-cite which is the largest multi-brand electronics retailer in Kuwait with a collection of over 300 global brands. X-cite’s employees apply their talents for customers to benefit from these brands through retail locations, website, call centers, product delivery and activities on their Facebook and Twitter pages. For more information about X-cite, visit Xcite.com! And after you decide what you wanna order, remember to use the coupon code provided by Otlob Coupon! X-cite helps you stay in the convenience of your own home, while they do the driving. They at Xcite.com will have your favorite electronic products delivered right from store directly to your door for free! For your convenience, X-cite delivers to all locations in Kuwait, you can store multiple delivery addresses like “My Home” and “My Office” or even “My Dewaniya”, and they will make sure that your favorite electronic products come directly to your address of choice. Just make sure your address details are entered accurately & anything you buy will be delivered right to your preferred location. X-cite will deliver your items generally within 24 to 48 hours. Products that require installation, such as air conditioning may take longer to deliver and install. When you make an order through Xcite.com, you have many options for payment such as Visa, Mastercard, Knet, American Express, PayPal, or even cash on delivery! Make a purchase now at X-cite, and use the coupon code available at Otlob Coupon to get the best deal you can ever get!

X-cite Discount Coupon 10% Off on security cameras

X-cite Discount Coupon 10% Off on security cameras... More, X-cite delivers a dynamic, convenient and fun shopping experience to its customers, so buy now and save with Otlob Coupon Discount Coupon that offers you 10% on security cameras. With X-cite stores in all the best locations, customers will find it easy to pick up the electronics products that they most want to buy. X-cite has many values but the most important is We put our customers at the center of our focus and initiatives with the objective of providing them with unmatchable levels of services and products.  save and shop with X-cite and Otlob Coupon Discount code 10% Off. Less
Expires 31.12.2022
5317 used
Rate:

X-cite Coupon Offer 10% Discount on Desktop

X-cite Coupon Offer 10% Discount on Desktop, don&#... More39;t waste your time to go to the stores and to search for a long time to get your new desktop now with just a few clicks at X-cite you can get what you want and you can save more with Otlob Coupon discount code. the company is committed to becoming the most successful and admired company in the region. X-cite is where technology meets excitement. X-cite delivers a dynamic, convenient and fun shopping experience to its customers. save time and money with X-cite and Otlob Coupon. Less
Expires 31.12.2022
5347 used
Rate:

X-cite New Coupon 10% Off on projectors

X-cite New Coupon 10% Off on projectors, X-ci... Morete is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions, save with Otlob Coupon and X-cite and get 10% discount on projectors. X-cite Value is “Our customers are the centre of our focus” At X-cite, we believe that by delivering unmatched levels of service and products to our customers, we are also serving our associates, shareholders and community.  don't miss a second and save with Both Otlob Coupon and X-cite.   Less
Expires 31.12.2022
5401 used
Rate:

X-cite Discount Offer 10% off on software

X-cite Discount Offer 10% off on software, update ... Moreyour stuff and get new software and get all that you need from X-cite and Otlob Coupon and take the chance to save 10% On the software from X-cite. Alghanim International Electronics has operations in Kuwait where more than 80 percent of the population lives within 15 minutes of an X-cite store. Just recently, we’ve ventured a move into Kingdom of Saudi Arabia where X-cite has a physical and online presence. Find out which store is closest to you here. save and shop and get new software from X-cite. Less
Expires 31.12.2022
5354 used
Rate:

Xcite Hot Coupon 5% discount on Macbooks

Xcite Hot Coupon 5% discount on MacBooks, now enjo... Morey and get what you need from MacBooks and save 5% with the new Otlob Coupon discount code for X-cite. X-cite is a leading provider of technology products, services and solutions. The company offers expert service at everyday unbeatable prices to the consumers and small business owners who visit our stores, engage with our customer service agents or use www.xcite.com / X-cite app. save and shop with Otlob Coupon and X-cite. Less
Expires 31.12.2022
5326 used
Rate: